These are the product updates in release 204.
Release 204 goes live to all production customers on 03/28/2021.
With Table Queries and Aggregations, users can manipulate records, and perform deeper analysis on their data. Run multiple operations on top of different columns, and define queries that can be shared across apps.
Aggregations can be created and applied across any number of queries. These features will allow you to build and display lists of data based on certain criteria in apps and pull up specific records when you need them.
- Added networking custom NTP support
- Added Node-RED tulip-edge nodes for Tulip Machine Attributes API and Tables API*
- Added support for serial devices through Node-RED*
*Edge MC Only. For more information read this support article.
- AppGroups now has an API endpoint
- Standard Deviation of an expression array has been added to the expression editor
- Machine Widgets functionality has been improved
- MergeTableWrites trigger is widely available
- Changed wording on Tables from “Deleting” to “Archiving” to better reflect the action
- Improved performance for Table Queries with frequently updated records
- Interactive Table Widgets and Dynamic Analyses can be filtered by table records
- Printing step groups as PDFs show full information
- Writing to Tables with Audit Log enabled does not lock users out of a database
- Master Layout in Steps page is distinguished from other steps to prevent accidental edits
- App exports include Tulip Tables that are used in embedded analytics