These are the product updates in release 203.
Release 203 goes live to all “production” customers on 03/14/2021.
The newly released Machine Attributes API allows you to send data to a specific attribute of a Machine via a RESTful API using the /attributes/report endpoint. This enables flexible options to integrate with Tulip from Node-RED, Python, or other languages and services.
Note: using the Machine Attributes API will require familiarity with REST APIs.
Tulip Player 0.25.1 Updates:
- Improved touch handling for touchscreen devices
- Stability improvements around device drivers on Windows
- Fixes LASCAR temp and humidity sensor driver on Windows
- Fixes a bug causing Player to freeze when a proxy is enabled on certain Windows versions
- Removed custom image upload button from the asset library
- App export speeds have been improved
- Removed Trash can icon for restoring archived apps (now a menu option)
- Table columns can be created with Japanese characters
- Machine attributes can be removed from machine types
- “Is null” and “is not null” filters work in Table Queries
- Printing apps from the app page properly displays all App Info variables
- Updated alignment on add user modal
- Adjusted margins on printed history records