Customize holidays

Hello Tulip Team,

It would be great to be able to select by ourselves the holidays in our Factory Schedule ! By the way, changes in the factory schedule are not being saved in my instance.

1 Like

Hey Patxi, I reported the issue with not saving the values to the engineering team.

Yes, I agree! This is a very American interpretation of holidays :slight_smile: I will work on coming up with a solution that scales better across any country.

2 Likes

Hi there,
I still see some value for this Schedules and Shifts feature of Tulip. When I’m creating planning I would like to specify a number of business days but customizing the holidays is important to achieve this.

Hi there,
Still interested to know what is planned on the roadmap about this item ‘Schedules and Shifts’ in Tulip. App builders are creating entire calendar in Tables to manage planning at the moment. It could be done with a native feature such as ‘Schedules and Shifts’ with a few simple changes such as customizable holidays.
Best,
Patxi

Hi,
I would like to push this topic as well. Is there any work currently done for the Schedules and Shift feature? Especially being able to manually select holidays or planned downtimes would be very beneficial.
Best regards
Julian