Gateway connectivity issue to Tulip instance

Dear Tulip support team

Currently, I am having a use case as operators always be hand-busy with limited convenience to interact with Tulip tablet in tracking the start/stop time of the processes.
So, I am attempting to use foot pedal as start/stop triggers connecting with Tulip Gateway, instead of finger-clicking on the tablet screen.

Therefore, I am trying to use 2-3 Gateways, meaning each Gateway working only on one specific station/step.
I have successfully registered 3 Gateways, namely Gateway 1, Gateway 2, and Gateway 3 to my Tulip instance.

The issue I am facing is only Gateway 1 appeared and could be selected inside the Step’s Machine&device Logic.
In other word, I cannot use Gateway 2 and 3 to execute the foot pedal function though they are online and available.
May I know why am I only able to see one Gateway to be selected inside the logic, as there are already 3 Gateways registered into the instance?

Let me know if I did miss out on setting up anything in this regard.
Thank you all!
Stay safe and take care!!

MachineLogic_1|666x500
!

Hello @YongShengSingapore,
You were only seeing one Gateway in the selection modal since the footpedal was connected to that specific gateway only!

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,
Het.

1 Like

commenting so I can follow for any updates. @YongShengSingapore, was it an issue of only having 1 foot pedal, instead of 3 foot pedals?