Light kit dead, RFID scanner intermittent

Hey Tulip friends!

Somewhat out of the blue, the managed keyless entry app I built last year has stopped working. Its symptoms started about two weeks ago, and consist of:

• Light kit works 0% of the time. It appears to be properly configured and I’ve tested two light strips - neither light up at all. It worked 100% of the time before 2021-05-07.
  • RFID scan works intermittently. The scanner itself seems to be totally functional (it beeps even when the app doesn’t respond). I’ve been trying really hard to debug this - it works roughly 50% of the time and annoyingly every time I set aside ten minutes to debug it I can’t get the error to occur.

The gateway’s firmware has been updated, I transitioned the app to Apps @ Edge & Transitions after these issues started. Neither change appears to have affected anything.

Any thoughts on what’s going on?

Update:

This app had been running headless, and when the new Shop Floor was enabled it was no longer able to do so.

So, I guess I need to set up an old laptop and put the Player on it. Which is kind of too bad - I don’t want to have another computer running in the shop - but it fixes the immediate problem.