Quick Start - Process Auditing (mobile)

Hey everyone!

A while back I shared a Kamishibai / process auditing app with the group. The platform has improved a lot since then so I thought it was time to give it an update. Also, one of our team members has a wife who works in healthcare and mentioned she wished there was a better way to manage the various checks her team routinely performs - maybe the kamishibai concept can be used by her team.

As always with the quick start applications - if this is something that you are interested in using just comment below and we’ll drop it off in your instance for you to use. It may also be a good source for app-building techniques that you may want to repurpose for your own projects.

Thanks
Mark

1 Like

Thanks for sharing these show and tell videos, they’re very helpful!

• From a mobile standpoint, Tulip player only operates on Windows phones, correct?
  • Could you share this app with my instance?

Thanks!

Hi Ken!

If you have Chrome installed on your mobile phone, you should be able to go to your-instance.tulip.co/player and it will load a web version of the Tulip Player. There are some IoT restrictions here (i.e. not being able to use USB barcode scanner triggers with the web player), but for phone apps like this, it should be no problem. You can design your own mobile applications as well. On the right side of the app builder, select the App tab and change the Process Resolution to Mobile.

I’ll let Mark share the app but let us know if you have any trouble!

Hey Grant,

Thanks, that’s awesome! I didn’t know you could do that. I’m primarily thinking of this for Audits and maybe some simple digital forms for QC.

Ken,

Thanks for the feedback! Which instance would you like me to put it on?

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

partner-cadimensions.tulip.co please

Thanks

1 Like

@kpostel, I just dropped the app on your instance!

Let me know if you’d like me to transfer it to any of your customer instances, as well.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

Please add this to my instance. Thanks!

Kevin

1 Like

@kcollins it is on your instance now, sorry for the delay!