These are the product updates in release 210.
Release 210 will be available for some customers on 06/29/2021 and will be live to all production customers on 07/6/2021.
Increased maximum columns in Tulip Tables
Tulip Tables can now support up to 200 columns.
Improvements and Bug Fixes for Tulip Vision
- Added a “Station online status” on the camera preview page
- Disabled selection of offline Stations for camera previews
- Floating-point values in Vision settings will round to 2 decimal points
- RTSP connections will attempt to reconnect upon stream failure in Vision
- Images can be viewed in full resolution when in full-screen mode or printing
- Photo preview is shown on upload-only widgets
- “Is In” filter in Table Aggregations functions as expected
- Named Machines should not appear as “Unnamed Machine”
- Pasting images from a clipboard into the App Editor functions as expected
- LDAP and SAML users can now set a “device password” on their profile page which allows them to authenticate using their email address, and register Tulip edge devices
- User Deactivation modal description accurately reflects Tulip’s behavior regarding automation reactivation with SAML users
- Operators signing in with SAMl do not get an authentication error on login
- LDAP authentication over TLS can occur for certificates without subject names
- Buttons and other events are not ignored when a step opened trigger is running
- Apps in Developer Mode will complete as normal after switching stations and going back to the splash screen