These are the product updates in release 211.
Release 211 will be available for some customers on 07/20/2021 and will be live to all production customers by 07/25/2021.
Changes to Complete App Then Logout Current User transition
Previously, the Complete App Then Logout Current User trigger would restart an app and log the current user out. Release 211 changes that behavior to function as expected, completing an app and logging out the current user. This change may impact some apps. For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improvements and Bug Fixes for Machine Monitoring
- Auto-provisioned names for CELOS machines have an improved naming schema
- Tulip API line item under Machine Data Sources displays correctly
- Creating a Tulip API Machine Data Source navigates a user to the correct page
- Leave page without saving modal on Machine Type page has been fixed
- Changes to user profiles and roles are prevented when using Group-Restricted LDAP login
- App specific user permissions stay when a user changes roles
- Device uptime report loads correctly in Account settings
- The upload widget now has an adjustable font size
- Table Records are displayed in the time zone of the viewing user
- In Table Queries, an error will appear in the query bar if the query name is longer than the limit (40 characters)
- Machine activity data in Developer Mode does not save to the machine activity table
In the Expression Editor, date_trunc and seconds_to_interval expressions can be used together