Welcome to the Community, let's meet!

welcome @dileep_r!! looking forward to seeing what you build, feel free to share in https://community.tulip.co/c/show-and-tell/9 at anytime

welcome @jadj!! Community is a great place to learn about new Tulip features (https://community.tulip.co/c/announcements/12)

great, welcome @mmulder6!!

• :bust_in_silhouette: Aaron Prince
  • :earth_americas: Oregon, United States
  • :seedling: Exploring how best to leverage Tulip in our organization.

great to have you here @Aaron, welcome!!

Thank you for your invitation, Gio.
But I do not understand why I was invited on this timing. why??

• :bust_in_silhouette: Takeshi Fujiwara
  • :earth_americas: Japan
  • :seedling: Connectivity with traditional system and future design of them.

Raquel Cerveró
IFF Benicarló, Spain
Ideas and knowledge about Tulip to implement it in IFF

welcome @tk-fujiwara!! what system specifically are you looking to get connected to Tulip?? feel free to create a new topic if we can help in any way in this connectivity. (and we invite Tulip Users to Community some time after the creation of the User account).

again, welcome!!

welcome @raquel.cervero!! Tulip Community is a great place to do what you’re describing. feel free to post any questions that come up as you start to use Tulip!!

1 Like

Hi All,

here are my Keyfacts:
:bust_in_silhouette: Marco Thesz
:earth_africa: Schura, Germany
:seedling: Improve my understanding of Tulip and help others to improve their understanding of Tulip

1 Like

Hi,
My name is Juan Carlos Gonzalez, I work for IFF and I’m based out of Houston. Looking forward in using Tulip to support our Reliability & Maintenance Processes. Thanks!

great to have you here @jxg9169. it would be great if you could share what you build with Tulip in Show and tell - Tulip Community!!

Hello everyone!

• :bust_in_silhouette: Jason McDermott
  • :earth_americas: Ridgeland, SC
  • :seedling: Support our efforts where I work, to standardize tasks on the assembly line

@gio @jacobdupuis and others - I grew up in Plymouth, MA and graduated from Northeastern University… a while ago.

2 Likes
  • Luigi Onorato

• Umbertide, Italy

• Increase knoledge about Tulip

welcome @luigi.onorato, this is certainly the right place to increase your knowledge about Tulip!!

1 Like

Nolan Sellars
Australia
Hints and tips, as well as offering product suggestions.

1 Like

welcome @Nolsie!! great to have you in this Community!!

Hello Community!

• Richard.
  • California.
  • I’d like to solve and help solve common problems or issues within the Tulip community.

welcome @risom!! great to have you here

Daniel
Singapore
Wish to learn from each other.

1 Like