Welcome to the Community, let's meet!

hello @motiver, welcome to the Tulip Community. we’re looking forward to learning from what you share!!

Matthew Decker From Buffalo Grove Il.
I am a controls engineer working on an assembly station work instruction.

welcome @RMDecker, great to have you here in the Tulip Community!!

Daniella Maggio
Hazlet, NJ
I hope to help others as well as see how others are utilizing the platform in order to improve my skills/applications

welcome @djmaggio8!! this is certainly a great place to learn from others!! let us know if you have any questions.

• :bust_in_silhouette: Josh Aigen
  • :earth_americas: Boston, Ma
  • :seedling: I’m new to Tulip and Learning as much as I can to help my team.

welcome @josha!! great to have you in the Tulip Community!!

Hi Tulip team! Will there be an IOS app coming out soon? We are trying to use the URL player on our production floor and the connectivity has been a huge challenge. As we know URLs are not constantly running in the background but apps do which would resolve our issues. Please let me know, thank you!

hello @djmaggio8, I agree that the native iOS App would certainly be an extremely useful native App (that’s what I had for the wish list). would you mind posting this in a new Topic in Product suggestions - Tulip Community so our Product team can provide feedback?? thanks!! gio

-Jack Zwierzchowski
-Manchester, NH
-Exploring the functionalities and possibilities of Tulip in a Manufacturing environment

welcome @jzwierzchowskimmc!! great to have you in the Tulip Community!!

• Malcom Burns
  • South Bavaria, Germany
  • Learn about Tulip features and create some apps for machine manufacturing

hello @Anthony, welcome to the Tulip Community!!

we’d love to see the apps you create for machine manufacturing, feel free to share in Show and tell - Tulip Community!!

• Andre Erlmann
  • NRW, Germany
  • Get the best out of Tulip for our users

great to have you in the community @Andre!! looking forward to seeing what you build with Tulip!!

• Ralf Müller
  • Germany (Melle) / Halemeier GmbH / Lighting technology company
  • To solve special problems and requirements in connection with our newly self-created APP for assembly orders (including instructions, flow control, checklists / checklist journals, utilization evaluation, …)

hello @RalfMueller, welcome to the Tulip Community!!

• Emmanuel
  • Carpentras, France
  • share knowledge

welcome @Emmanuel, community is a great place to share knowledge on Tulip and manufacturing!!

Hi Everyone,
Max here from Double H Nurseries Ltd based in United Kingdom.
We Introduced Tulip into our E-commerce fulfilment site about a year ago and now planning to roll our big update to further automate our production orders.
Thanks Max

1 Like