Welcome to the Community, let's meet!

welcome @max, great to have you here!! let us know if you have any questions as you expand your adoption of Tulip!!

Hello all =)

• :bust_in_silhouette: Hector Duran
  • :earth_americas: Atlanta, US & Aachen, DE
  • :seedling: tips&tricks for mantaining and enhancing Tulips apps and using them with node-red for creating visualizations dashboards in Grafana

Have a good week!

welcome @Hector-Duran, great to have you here!!

awesome to read you’re developing apps with Grafana visualizations, it would be awesome if you could share what you’ll build in: Show and tell - Tulip Community!!

• Matt Saun
  • Adelaide, Australia
  • Hoping to connect with some people who can pull me out of a jam when I run into a brick wall in app development haha! Maybe the questions I ask will help other people checking the forums in future, maybe even I too can help others out down the line!
1 Like

welcome @mattsaun!! great to have you in the Tulip community

1 Like

Hello,

This is Eswaran Srikrishna. I’m working as Quality Control technician at Taiga Motors Inc, Montreal.
We are using Tulip for ours work flow instructions. Right now, I’m working on Traceability in my organization using Tulip. Looking forward to it.

Thanks,
Eswar

hello @Krish, and welcome to the Tulip Community. let us know if there’s anything we can help with as you build out solutions at Tiaga Motors Inc.!!

A post was split to a new topic: Barcode Scanner Troubleshooting

*Curtis Hale
*Charlotte, NC, USA
*Looking for useful ideas to implement and troubleshooting

1 Like

welcome @curtis.hale, let us know if there’s anything we can do to help!!

• Jeremy Quinton
  • California
  • Better understanding to implement apps across the QMS
  • Eswaran Srikrishna
  • Montreal, QC, Canada
  • Better understanding of the software to build a better and robust apps across QMS
  • Rakitha De Alwis
  • Brisbane, Australia (Sri Lankan born)
  • Learn more about Tulip, Help others, annoy developers and ask for more features :wink:

I don’t think I ever formally did this! But y’all deserve to know a little bit more about me!

• Pete Hartnett
  • I work out of the Tulip Headquarters in, beautiful, Boston Massachusetts! (Minnesota born and raised!)
  • Community makes me look at the product in new ways basically daily. I love seeing how customers are pushing the product, and thinking through ways we can simultaneously make it easier to do easy things, and possible to do hard things.
3 Likes
  • Yuda Pratama
  • Depok, Indonesia
  • Learn more about tulip, brainstorming with the others, find the solution, etc
3 Likes

Welcome @pratamaduy! Looking forward to seeing you around

1 Like

Abdulakeem kazeem
Lagos Nigeria
Knowledge about tulip and how to build QR codes online

1 Like

Hi @Kazeem, Welcome to the Tulip Community :tada: We are glad you are here!

If you are looking to explore some basics about Tulip check out Getting Started with Tulip and feel free to ask any the Community any questions you have!