Windows go tablet camera rotation

Hey Guys,
Any one know how to flip and rotate the live view of the camera when reading a barcode on a tablet? I want to use to rear camera but when connecting the Tulip Player, the tablet always uses the front one and i can’t rotate it for using it as a barcode scanner but i can do it to take a picture. Any ideas?
Thank you,

Hey @FahdERM ,

The only way to flip the default camera from the front camera to the back camera while using the Barcode Widget is to disable the front camera in the device’s settings.

Let me know if you have any issues with that.

Thanks,
Kailey

Hey @Kailey,
Thank you for your answer. The problem is that on Windows, disabling the front camera means to disable the rear one. In fact, it is considered in Windows as one camera. I don’t know if there is somthing to do but i have tried to do so but without a result.
Thanks,

@FahdERM
If you are running Player on Windows10, consider using Tulip Vision for scanning barcodes.
You could choose the exact camera to use.

@royshilkrot,
Thank you for your pub. I tried to do so but i don’t have the datamatrix detector. This is what i have :

thanks,

Hey @FahdERM ,
What is your instance URL? I can enable this for you!

Thanks,
Het.

Hey @Het,
It’s : erm.tulip.co.
Thank you in advance for your reactivity,

Hey @FahdERM ,
You should now be able to select the Datamatrix detector! Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Het.

1 Like

Hey @Het,
Yes. I can select it now.
Thanks,

1 Like

@ Guys,
I tried to read data matix and 1D Bar code using detectors and it worked for the data matrix and not for the 1D bar code and QR codes knowing that i have read this article to do so : Using the Datamatrix and Barcode Detectors | Tulip Help Center - Support for Building Operations Apps.
thanks,