App to PDF Printout

Hi,

Any way to make the printing of an app more viewable? Currently, at least for me, it is printing two steps on one page, and each step is zoomed out, which makes the resolution not the best as you need to zoom in to see the content.

Thank you,

Levi

4 Likes

Having the same issue. It is also not printing out every step in the step group. For my case, it zooms out and only prints the first two steps in the step group.

Bumping this for visibility.

Also having the same issue, when printing I would like my a4 app screen to take up the entire page

Hi,

Are there any updates on this?

Bumping this once more.

Bumping this once more.

We have the same issue when we test prints in the test environment. When we launch the tulip player and try printing from there, we only get 1 page printed. I believe this might just be a glitch that happens in the web browser.

Hi @Levi, thanks for your persistence here. I’m going to bump this up to the team to see if we have a solution we can recommend.

1 Like

Hi John,

Much appreciated. Hope to see a resolution soon.

Thank you,

Levi

Thank you for letting us know the issues you’re having with printing app steps. At this time, we don’t have anything we could share to improve the print experience for you. Our Development and Product teams are aware of the shortcomings with our current printing implementation and are actively working on potential solutions to improve the print experience for our users. We will report back as soon as we have any updates.

Thank you for your understanding, and apologies for the slow response to your question. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions or feedback.

Understood, thank you for letting me know.

I changed the layout to portrait, then went into more setting to change the scale. From there you can increase or decrease to size you’d like to print. Hope this helps!

Hi,

Changing the scale is a great alternative, thank you for suggesting this!

Ideally (this is for the devs) - printing removes the extraneous details (i.e. gray background, view options).