Display on Android phone

I started with Tulip University and following the videos steps. I am just trying out the first App “Hello World”. It work alright in my PC . I downloaded the android version to my Samsung phone and am able to log on and saw the first App page with the word “BEGIN”. On touching the icon, a blank page came out.
What steps did I miss? Or am I too far ahead?
Appreciate any help. Tks

hello @motiver, welcome to the Tulip Community!! it would be great if you could introduce yourself at: Welcome to the Community, let's meet!.

if you navigate to your Shop Floor, what version of the App is the Station that you’re using from the Android device set to run??

you may have to switch it over to Development Version to see the App in the same Version as you’re building. let us know if this works for you!!

HI, Thank you for the lead. Following your instruction, at the Shopfloor, the version stated is the “most Recently Published Version.” So there should not be any issue…then looking at the genealogy, I realized that I have build three Steps without linking them and publishing the first Step which is a blank! Beginner’s mistakes :sweat_smile: I manage to edit my first Step and play with the Triggers to link the first step to the 2nd step, It came out fine! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thanks for the tips, it sure enlighten me as a starter. Thank you!

hey @motiver, that’s great to hear!! there are quite a few things to keep track of at the start with the Versions, Devices and Stations. but glad to hear you were able to solve it.

let us know if you have further questions!!