How to connect a barcode scanner to Tulip?

Hello all,

I have been trying to develop a traceability app and I need to connect my barcode scanner to my app. I did everything I could but the scanner isn’t getting connected to my app.

I have attached an image of my app coding. Any guidance which would progress me further is appreciated.

Best regards,
Eswar

hello @Krish, thanks for posting and welcome to the Tulip Community!! it would be great if you could introduce yourself at: Welcome to the Community, let's meet!!

everything looks correct in the Trigger. I will mention that the Barcode Scanner (Optical) Trigger uses the Camera as the Barcode Scanner, rather than a physical Barcode Scanner. is this indeed what you’d like to use??

if so, can you embed a widget to confirm the camera is picked up by the Player:

if you would like to use a physical Barcode Scanner, you can take a look at this troubleshooting guide: How To Troubleshoot Your Barcode Scanner | Tulip Knowledge Base - Support for Building Operations Apps. if you do use that, you will need to change the Trigger to Barcode Scanner.

hope this helps, let us know if you have further questions!!

Hello Gio,

Sure , I will introduce myself in the Welcome to Tulip Community.
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I will do the changes and get back to you if its passed or failed.

Best Regards,
Eswar