Library Release 23 - August 2021

We’re excited to announce the 23rd release of the Tulip Library!

The Library is a set of apps, app suites, or connectors, that can be added to your account and used out of the box. Each app comes with an installation guide and a video describing how the app works and what it can be used for.

If there’s an app, app suite, or connector in this list that you’d like to use, click on the app’s link below and install it to your account today!

Release 23 Apps:

Break Beam Sensor Unit Test

The Break Beam Sensor Unit Test app makes it easy for users to test whether or not their break beam sensors are connected correctly. Break beam sensors can be connected to Tulip through the I/O Gateway’s GPIO connection.

Step Advanced with Break Beam Sensor

The Step Advance with Break Beam Sensor app provides an example of how break beam sensors can be used to automatically advance operators through guided instructions. The app can be used with a Light Kit to illuminate specific bins that an operator may pick from. Break beam sensors and Light Kit require an I/O Gateway edge device.

Want to learn how to wire a break beam sensor to your I/O Gateway? See this course on Tulip University for more.

Get started with these and more in the Tulip Library.