Library Release 26 - September 2021

We’re excited to announce the 26th release of the Tulip Library!

The Library is a set of apps, app suites, or connectors, that can be added to your account and used out of the box. Each app comes with an installation guide and a video describing how the app works and what it can be used for.

If you’d like to use this app, click on the app’s link below and install it to your account today!

Release 26:

Weighing Scale Unit Tests

The Weight Scale Unit Tests app makes it easy to test whether or not your Tulip-supported weight scales are connected correctly. Weight scales can be connected to Tulip through a computer or edge device.

Barcode Scanner Unit Tests

The Barcode Scanner Unit Tests app makes it easy to test whether or not your tulip-supported barcode scanner is connected correctly. A USB barcode scanner is included in the Tulip Factory Kit and can be connected through the I/O Gateway, Edge MC, or a device running Tulip Player.

RFID Scanner Unit Tests

The RFID Scanner Unit Tests app makes it easy to test whether or not your Tulip-supported RFID scanners are connected correctly. RFID Scanners can be connected to Tulip through a computer or edge device.

Temperature and Humidity Sensors Unit Tests

The Temperature and Humidity Sensor Unit Test app makes it easy to test whether or not your Tulip-supported temperature and humidity scanners are connected correctly. These sensors are included in the Tulip Factory Kit and can be connected through the I/O Gateway edge device.

Footpedal Unit Tests

The Footpedal Unit Tests app makes it easy to test whether or not your Tulip-supported foot pedal device is connected correctly. A foot pedal is included in the Tulip Factory Kit and can be connected through the I/O Gateway, Edge MC, or a device running Tulip Player.

Get started with these apps and more in the Tulip Library.

1 Like