Release 202 - February 2021

These are the product updates in release 202.

Release 202 goes live to all production customers on 02/28/2021.

Shareable Stations

Shareable Stations make it even easier to deploy new stations to the floor. Now when you are creating a new station, you will have the option to get a shareable link and have an operator log into and set up a particular Station using a single-use link.

To get the link and instructions for the operator, simply select the “Get Shareable Link” checkbox when creating a new station, and Tulip will prompt you through the rest.

Learn more about shareable stations here.

Increased Barcode Scanner Support:

In the Player, barcode scanning is supported on the following platforms:

• Google Chrome
  • Android
  • Zebra Android devices
  • Safari on iOS
  • Mac OS

With this update, operators can scan barcodes with external scanners connected through USB or Bluetooth, and with onboard optical cameras on the device. Barcode scanning also is supported in Developer Mode, allowing you to quickly test guided workflow apps.

More Features:

Bug Fixes:

• Improved stability in Player
  • Improved performance of real time table record lists
  • Connector function descriptions can be cleared and performance has been improved
  • Color pickers always show site-specific color palettes
  • Timer widget formatting is corrected when going negative
  • User variable updates in Developer Mode only affect Developer Mode
1 Like

Is « Shareable Stations » work also for Android Player?

1 Like

Hi Youri, this is only compatible with the Electron-based Player at the moment. We will release Android compatibility in the future.

1 Like

For the items regarding increased barcode scanner support, we have android devices, CT60s to be exact. Are these included in the barcode scanner support?

Yes they are Jim! Let me know if I should turn it on for your account.

Yes please! I’d love to give it a whirl with our devices. Thank you!

Great! Just enabled it.