Streamline UX/UI for the Admin interface. Some examples:
- When editing users, ability to select multiple users at once and perform bulk actions: deactivate, change role, etc.
- If I apply a filter to my users list, then click a user to edit, then go back to the users list (either browser back button or using link in breadcrumb) keep the same filter applied. Even better, remember how far down I scrolled and return to the same position.
- Streamline editing records. Using User admin page as an example, when editing custom field records, edit in table rather popping up a dialog to change the value (forcing me to click in the text box to be able to type). Have [enter] key save the record, I need to click again to Save the record.
- Ability to filter by Custom Field values
- Type to select dropdown value. Example: User role, I need to use my mouse to click to select a role.