Tab order in a step

Hello,
I have a step with several input fields, on the first time I’m building this step, the tab order is exactly as the fields I entered, but if I have to add another field afterwards in the middle of the window, the tab order will not be arranged and can’t be reaarrange anymore.

So, can you add an attribute of tab order to the input object ?

Thank you,
Amit

3 Likes

Hi,

Tulip decides the tab order in the order controls are drawn on the step. One way to change the tab order for the controls added at a later stage is to recreate all the controls in the screen in the same order as desired tab order. Please try Ctrl+X and Ctrol+V for each control on screen in the desired tab order sequence, this will recreate all controls on screen and Tulip will create the tab order inline with that. Not an ideal solution but should present the expected order. Hope this help.

Ashish.

Hi,
I know that this is the current way that Tulip works and it is not acceptable, because of that I wrote this topic under product suggestions, so I hope that the developers of Tulip will fix this issue and somehow will add a new attribute to this object of tab order so the user will be able to decide by him self about the order.

Thank you,
Amit

Agree that this would be a useful feature.