To close any open session that was left opened

sometimes we configure stations and for some reason maybe we left our user logged in that station or in a web browser that is not ours web browser.

would be useful to have a section to see all our opened sessions and to be able to close them

Hey @ChirristopherOficial -

A couple recommendations here. The icon next to each station indicates its state, green with a play sign in the middle is a running station.

Additionally, you can force a station to any app/step.

There is work in-flight to make this more discoverable, and easier to manage at scale.
Pete

cool I didnt know we can change an station app from this screen , I already create an app with a trigger to logoff the user once it starts. thi is very helpful, but the player must be running and this doesnt solve the situation if I left my user opened in a web browser

Hey @ChirristopherOficial -

Lets try again! Check these settings in account settings-

These will automatically log out inactive users. Does this do what you are looking for?
Pete

not really , that will apply for all users, and we have some stations that are just running like a kiosk, so those stations are inactive by a long time , and also sometimes we restart computers to solve some computers issues and when we re open the player is in the step we left we love that , I mean something like facebook, on facebook you can see where you are logged and close all your opened sessions or those that you don’t recognize

1 Like

Additional to what mentioned here, there are cases when a user catch a record in a table that have to be deleted for any reason, if I could, as the “dba” of Tulip throw this user away because he ended his shift and went home, make him logout by force, it would be great

Amit

I do created a tulip app and added to it a step enter trigger with an action log off user , and additional action to go to another app after it , then I add this new app to a his station (which is running a it has a table record loaded that’s why you can’t delete it ) then from this same windows (stations ) I edit the running app for the new app and the step for the step with the logoff trigger , I that’s how we get a remote logoff user function but it only works with running stations