Update columns of a Table

Hello,
I am stuck: I want to update the column of all records in a Table when my App starts, so I can’t use a normal trigger. I want create a function which updates the column of every record. I have two tables and want to store the sum of the kg from the storage in the Input material- table. But the right sum should be stored in the correct record where the materials match. Does anyone have an idea?

hello @katha!!

so to address your first point, you can actually add a trigger on App Started:

regarding updating the records in the Input Material Table: you can create multiple Table Records to the Input Table, and then update them on App Start.

would that work for you??

@gio
it should be variable, so many placeholders wouldn’t be the best solution. Is there a way where I can add a function like where Inputmaterial.ID=Storage.Material number then SUM(Quantity) ?
Thanks

hello @katha, that is currently the fastest way to implement what you’re describing based on what I’m understanding.

that being said, Table Queries will be released soon (more info.: Multiple Sorts in Tables) and will help with this use case. keep an eye out in the Announcements category!!