Workspace Tulip Player

Hi Team,
I’m trying the workspaces and I’m wondering how to make my Tulip Player switch between workspaces. I’ve the message below but does “re-authenticate the Player” mean I need to clear all data and start again with my player ?
Thanks by advance,
Patxi.

1 Like

Hey @pte,
Every time a user wants to change the workspace they will need to clear all data and come to this screen to select the available workspace.

This is the expected behavior.

Since we are still in the testing phase of the workspaces feature, can you make a product suggestion here to maybe simplify this process and not have to go through the entire player re-authentication process?

Thanks,
Het.

Thanks for the answer Het. Indeed I’ve many server/instances connected to my player so I’m reluctant to clear all data. I will create a product suggestion then to easily switch between workspaces.

3 Likes

@Het Any progress on this? We just recently moved to the Workspace model and this is one of a few challenges we are trying to resolve.

Side note, I am not seeing that Workspace selection dropdown. I only see a server selection.

Hello @jboyle and @pte. There is an easier way to switch between Workspaces that I typically use. That is:

1. Navigate to the Stations page
  2. Select Display Device
  3. Remove the Display Device

This will instantly bring your Player back to the ‘Pick a Workspace for the Display Device’ screen without needing to clear Player data.

1 Like