Get signer (≠logged-in user) in a table

Hello everyone,

Currently we can’t keep a signature in a table. So when the signer is the one running the app the workaround is to keep the logged in user name and the time stamp in 2 different fields in a table.

However, when the signer is not the logged-in user we cannot store this user information. Does anyone have a nice workaround in that case ?
It might be a product suggestion as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should I copy this post to the product suggestion category ?

hello @pte,

yes, I think it would be best as a Product Suggestion as the Variable for signer (if it’s is not the logged in user) is not currently accessible. I have just moved it over from you, and you can expect someone from the Product Team to provide an update soon. thanks for posting!!

1 Like

Hi @pte Thanks for the suggestion. We are brainstorming some improvements to eSignatures and will take this use case into account!

1 Like

Hello @pte I have a same situation when I wanted to store signee Information in the table…Were you able to find a workaround ?

@pujitha @pte

In the latest release, we made signature info available in the trigger editor. With this, you can now store this data into tables or variable.

Let me know if this helps or if you have any questions.

Adam

1 Like

Hi @AdamWarmington Thank You! It helps in our case. Could you please confirm in which release is this part of ?

This is part of r274 (and will be in LTS 12) Release 274 - March 2024

Glad that this will help you!

2 Likes